- Audi Navigation Bns 5.0 Cd Download Windows 7
- Audi Navigation Bns 5.0 Cd Download Software
- Audi Navigation Bns 5.0 Cd Download Free Music
- Audi Navigation Bns 5.0 Cd Downloads
|The latest 2021 Navigation map Discs Australia & NZ GPS UPDATES|
Audi Navigation Bns 5.0 Cd Download Windows 7
My Audi dealer brought in Richter Sport to install an IPOD connection, initially they put in the Denison 100 system, which caused complications with interference, it turns out that the particular 100 setup is not compatible with the BNS 5.0 so therefore they have comeback and installed the Denison Gateway Lite, all things good with the.
- Blaupunkt Navigation CD Eastern Europe 2019 V16 for Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia and Slovenia for TravelPilot E, Ford EX, VW RNS 300 und Audi BNS 5.0, i1031156 More Info.
- Audi navigation systems – BNS vs RNS vs MMI. BNS (Basic Navigation System) is simple CD-based navigation with red monochrome display. RNS (Radio Navigation System) is a stand alone device that was available instead of standard stereo system (Chorus, Concert, Symphony) as an option. It has color LCD screen and much more functionality then BNS.
- Navigation Systems Australia Including BMW Models E39, E46, E90, E38 and All others. Mozilla 5.0, Today: Nov 28, 2020. The latest 2021 Navigation map Discs.
Portable GPS devices and Aftermarket Navigation units
1. Inclusion of features may vary by in-car and portable satellite navigation manufacturer, depending on their data specification.
Audi navigation systems look similar but in differences between them are significant. The confusion is even stronger since most system use very similar “Audi Multi Media Interface” splash screen and user interface.
Audi navigation systems – BNS vs RNS vs MMI
BNS (Basic Navigation System) is simple CD-based navigation with red monochrome display.
Audi Navigation Bns 5.0 Cd Download Software
RNS (Radio Navigation System) is a stand alone device that was available instead of standard stereo system (Chorus, Concert, Symphony) as an option. It has color LCD screen and much more functionality then BNS.
MMI (Multi Media Interface) is a complex entertainment and car control system that uses MOST ring. It always have an LCD fitted in the dashboard, control panel next to gear stick and CD drive.
Basic Navigation System – BNS 4.x vs BNS 5.x
BNS 4.x is an additional device for your stereo system, it uses DIS display in the instrument cluster and extra buttons mounter next to hand brake.
BNS 5.x is a device mounted instead of standard stereo system and have a large red monochrome screen. This device is labeled “Audi Navigation”.
Radio Navigation System – RNS-D vs RNS-E vs RNS-E 2010
Audi Navigation Bns 5.0 Cd Download Free Music
RNS-D has a tiltable color LCD screen with 4:3 ratio placed in the middle of the device, 2 symmetrical control knobs on the sides.
RNS-E has a large 6.5-inch LCD screen align to the left, row of function buttons near lower edge, big control knob and small volume knob on the right.
RNS-E 2010 is a facelifted version of the standard RNS-E device. It has higher quality screen, MEDIA button instead of CD/TV or CD/SD button and chrome control knobs.
Those devices can be optionally equipped with TV-Tuner, CD changer, external audio and video input, Sirius satellite radio.
To confuse you even more, Audi decided to label all those devices as “Audi Navigation Plus”. Also RNS-E and RNS-E 2010 are using MMI welcome screen.
Multi Media Interface – MMI Basic vs 2G vs 3G
MMI Basic (Plus)MMI 3G Basic uses monochromatic red display.
Audi Navigation Bns 5.0 Cd Downloads
MMI 2G uses a 16:9 ratio color LCD screen.
MMI 3G have higher resolution screen and better user interface (rounded corners and nicer fonts). Also uses different control knob with joystick on top to pan maps.
MMI 3G+ vs RMC
Both system are using similar use interface (e.g. with Google Maps navigation) but MMI 3G+ have HDD for MP3 files storage. RMC (Radio Media Center) is not equipped with hard disc drive so in sources menu you will not find Jukebox option.
Audi navigation systems fitment
Different car models had different optional equipment available. Below you can find OEM fitment list of Audi navigation systems but over the years car owners learned to retrofit Audi navigation systems to not supported vehicles.
- Audi A1
- Audi A2
- Audi A3
- 8L: RNS-D
- 8P: BNS 5.x, RNS-E, RNS-E 2010
- 8V: RMC
- Audi A4
- B5: RNS-D
- B6: RNS-D, RNS-E
- B7: BNS 5.x, RNS-E
- B8: MMI Basic, MMI 2G, MMI 3G, MMI 3G Basic, MMI 3G+, RMC
- Audi A5
- MMI Basic, MMI 2G, MMI 3G, MMI 3G Basic, MMI 3G+, RMC
- Audi A6
- C5: RNS-D, RNS-E
- C6: MMI Basic, MMI 2G, MMI 3G, MMI 3G Basic
- C7: MMI 3G+, RMC
- Audi A7
- MMI 3G+, RMC
- Audi A8
- D2: RNS-D
- D3: MMI 2G
- D4: MMI 3G+
- Audi Q3
- MMI 3G, RMC
- Audi Q5
- MMI 3G Basic, MMI 3G
- Audi Q7
- MMI Basic, MMI 2G, MMI 3G, MMI 3G+
- Audi R8
- RNS-E, RNS-E 2010 (device have different arrangement of buttons)
- Audi TT
- BNS 5.x, RNS-E
- Lamborghini Gallardo
- RNS-E, RNS-E 2010
- Seat Exeo
- RNS-E, RNS-E 2010