cardpeek is an NFS and RFID smartcard reader.
The application was developed to read certain chips and cards which have become widespread.
The application interface is pretty simple with access to an 'Analyzer' with several options. The most interesting being the e-Password reader.
At the moment, you can use cardpeek to read the contents of passports, health cards from some European countries, GSM sim cards and identity cards which contain chips.
cardpeek can be a useful tool to read the contents and extract information from certain types of documents.
Features and highlights
- Enabling SmartScreen on Windows 10 system will turn on the feature of asking you before the installation of a new app. And thus, you will be able to select whether you want to run any particular app or not. Today in this Windows 10 guide, we are going to explain – how you can enable or disable SmartScreen on Windows 10 computer.
- Slbrccsp.dll Schlumberger Smart Card CryptoAPI Resource File If the above steps do not work well on your issue, please continue with the following instructions. Run the system file checker.
Click on OK to acknowledge installation. You have successfully registered your certificates. To configure Windows NT Logon, right click on Network Logon in the Smart Card Content. Select Add, select Windows NT Logon. In the Username field, enter your Windows network logon user name. In the Domain field, enter the Windows.
- EMV Pin and Chip cards, including NFC ones
- Navigo public transport cards, MOBIB and RavKav cards
- The French health card 'Vitale 2'
- Electronic/Biometric passports in BAC security mode
- GSM SIM cards (but not USIM data)
- The Belgian eID card
- Driver tachograph cards
- OpenPGP cards (beta)
cardpeek on 32-bit and 64-bit PCs
This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system on a laptop or desktop PC from computer utilities without restrictions. cardpeek 0.8.4 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows 10 PCs but also without a hitch on Windows 7 and Windows 8.
Compatibility with this smart card reader software may vary, but will generally run fine under Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP on either a 32-bit or 64-bit setup. A separate x64 version of cardpeek may be available from L1L1.Filed under:
- cardpeek Download
- Freeware Computer Utilities
- Open source and GPL software
- Smart Card Reading Software
- NFC Connector
- OpenPGP minidriver
- Smart Policy
The Enterprise Edition be purchased here. Don’t hesitate to test EIDAuthenticate before making a purchase decision. Here is the user and functional documentation :
- EIDAuthenticate User Documentation
- EIDAuthenticate Functional Documentation
Smart Policy be purchased here. Download : Smart Policy – stage 1
- Web collector – 1.0.0 (demo) (Documentation)
Smart Policy – stage 3
- Configuration wizard- 2.0.0 (demo) (Documentation)
- Troubleshooting the smart card logon authentication
EIDVirtual be purchased here. Download :
- Functional Documentation
- User Documentation
Note : EIDVirtual must be registered after 30 days if you use it on a Pro or an Enterprise edition of Windows
- GIDS Source code
- GIDS compiled applet
- GIDS Initialization tool
- User documentation
- Functional documentation
Request a trial
OpenPGP card mini driver
Install Smart Card Service Windows 10
Latest release :
For older release, you can browse the Wald website.
You can get the latest version of the source code using : svn checkout https://svn.wald.intevation.org/svn/openpgpmdrv/trunk
Developper tool used to collect APDU exchanged. Compatibility from Windows Vista to Windows 10 (Windows XP is known to be working). Both x86 and x64.
See this page.